International Campaign for Tibet
The International Campaign for Tibet (ICT) works to promote human rights and democratic freedoms for the people of Tibet and to protect their culture and environment.
- monitors and reports on human rights, environmental and socio economic conditions in Tibet,
- advocates for Tibetans imprisoned for their political or religious beliefs,
- works with governments to develop policies and programs to help Tibetans,
- secures humanitarian and development assistance for Tibetans,
- mobilizes individuals and the international community to take action on behalf of Tibetans, and
- promotes self-determination for the Tibetan people through negotiations between the Chinese government and the Dalai Lama.