prevent splitting, and strengthens nails.
- Plant Oils:
- Avocado - Strengthens nails and softens skin.
- Black Castor Oil - Keeps nails healthy and acts as protective barrier for skin.
- Ayurvedic Herbs:
- Neem - Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and keeps nails from splitting and peeling.
- Essential Oils:
- Lemon - Brightens nails and skin.
- Lavender - Calming aroma and soothes skin.
- Cedar - Antimicrobial and warm, comforting scent.
To use: To moisturize and maintain the health of nails, cuticles, and hands, massage a drop or two over fingertips. Apply extra for an overnight treatment. Use every day for best results.
Highlighted use: Self-hand massage.
How to perform hand massage on yourself:
- Place a few drops of oil in your palm and rub all over your hands up to your wrists. You want to have a little bit of slip, so add more oil as needed.
- Begin by rubbing your thumb over your palm in wide circles, starting in the center and moving outward.
- Gently but firmly rub your thumbs down in long strokes from the knuckles to the wrist.
- Wrap your hand around each finger one by one and gently rotate at the joint, then slowly tug along each finger, starting at the base and moving toward your fingertips. Gently pinch each fingertip with your thumb and forefinger before moving on.
- Pinch the mound of flesh on either side of your hand, near your pinky and your thump, and gently pull or "roll" the skin away from the center of your hand.
- Finish by holding your arm just underneath your wrist, and rotate it both clockwise and counter-clockwise.
Rasa Ayurvedic Oils are:
- 100% natural
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Propylene Glycol-free
- Mineral oil and petroleum-free
- 100% vegan and never tested on animals