Rasa Ayurvedic Hair Oil
Rasa Ayurvedic Hair Oil
In Sanskrit, Rasa means "essence" or "nectar". This abstract concept refers to the emotions that we experience in our daily lives yet cannot describe.
This Rasa Ayurvedic Hair Oil promotes hair growth and soothes the scalp while nourishing your existing strands. Use this hair and scalp massage oil once a week to preserve the longevity of your hair while promoting healthy growth.
- Plant Oils:
- Black Seed Oil - Hair hydrating and scalp soothing to stimulate growth and prevent hair loss.
- Sesame Oil - Nourishes hair and stimulates scalp by cleansing and soothing.
- Ayurvedic Herbs:
- Amla - Strengthens hair to prevent breakage and damage.
- Bhringaraj - Strengthens hair follicles to prevent fallout and hair loss.
- Brahmi - Soothes scalp inflammation and discomfort.
- Essential Oils:
- Rosemary - Promotes blood circulation on scalp - a crucial element in maintaining healthy hair.
- Geranium - Purifying essential oil that encourages healthy hair growth.
- Nutmeg - An energizing essential oil that nourishes hair while soothing scalp inflammation.
To use: For moisture, shine, and frizz control, smooth a few drops over wet or dry hair, focusing on the ends. For a deep conditioning treatment, massage a generous amount into scalp and hair. Leave on overnight and wash out.
How to perform Ayurvedic Scalp Massage on yourself:
- Warm a small amount of oil in a bowl by setting it in a pan of hot water.
- Sitting upright, pour some of the oil onto the crown of your head.
- Gently but firmly massage oil into the scalp using the pads of your fingers (not nails) in small, circular motions. Start at the sides of your head and work toward the top.
- Tilt your head down and pour more oil along the back of your head and massage in.
- Grab handfuls of hair at the root and gently tug from side to side, using your knuckles to knead the scalp.
- Press the heals of your hands into your temples and make slow circular movements.
- Squeeze and massage the back of your neck. Make sure to alternate hands so you're not overworking one side. Squeeze along the base of your neck, moving out to your shoulders.
- Leave oil on for at least 20 minutes. If leaving on overnight, make sure to either wrap your head in a towel or cap, or place a towel over your pillow.
- Repeat at least once a week. A regular scalp massage practice supports healthy hair growth for thick, strong hair, and helps support the nervous system.
Rasa Ayurvedic Oils are:
- 100% natural
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Propylene Glycol-free
- Mineral oil and petroleum-free
- 100% vegan and never tested on animals